Looking for high-quality CBD in Longview? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a great selection of US-made, hemp-derived CBD products and offer free shipping on every order throughout Washington!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Longview, Washington, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Quality CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to to the world. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to provide education about CBD and how it interacts with our bodies to delivery balance and wellness.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast shipping to Longview and neighboring cities including orchards, kirkland, and kent
Is CBD Oil Legal in Washington?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Washington.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the individual laws & regulations that dictate specific uses may vary across different states.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state or region.
Several Things to Look for When Purchasing CBD Oil in Longview, WA
Because there are such a vast number various brands, it can be challenging to determine the quality of a CBD product. While there are, of course, a variety premium-quality CBD products that are on available, there are also many bad-quality CBD products too.
In order to avoid the poor-quality products and find the ideal product for your needs, here are 5 crucial things to know when looking to purchase CBD products.
- Product Ratings: Before buying any CBD product, it is crucial to do a little bit of due dilligence. Do a search of both the brand and the product to check that both exhibit a good reputation with previous customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that might indicate that the company is untrustworthy.
- Lab Reports: Before purchasing any CBD product, it is highly recommended to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product had not been tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking a product’s lab analysis report, you should confirm that the MG of CBD labeled is correct.
- Type of CBD: Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each type of CBD provides a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, be sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: This one is very important and one that is often overlooked. How was the CBD product produced or manufactured? Was the product produced in a standardized facility? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in the United States? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp? These are crucial things that one must think about when purchasing CBD in Longview or anywhere really.
- Is the product made in the US: When it comes to CBD, it’s always best to buy products that are made in America with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places across the globe, the US has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and US farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.