Shopping for high-grade CBD products in Longmont? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide variety of high-grade, hemp-derived CBD products and provide lightning-fast,free shipping throughout Colorado!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Longmont, Colorado, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company with a sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, it is very important for us to offer education about hemp and how it works with our body systems to provide balance and well-being.
Why Choose Our Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Full Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast and free shipping to Longmont and other cities such as aurora, lakewood, and centennial
Is Hemp CBD Legal in Colorado?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Colorado.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws and regulations that govern specific-case uses will vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
What to Know When Shopping for CBD Products in Longmont, CO
Because there are such a vast amount different options to select from, it can be challenging to gauge the quality of a CBD product. While there are a variety good-quality CBD products out there, there are also many low-quality CBD products too.
To help you avoid bad-quality products and find the best product for your needs, here’s FIVE things to be aware of when shopping for a CBD product.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you purchase a CBD product, it is critical to do your due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product and verify that both exhibit a good-standing reputation with past customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that may indicate that the company is bad news.
- Lab Reports: Before buying a CBD product, it is strongly advised to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product had not been tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying the product’s lab test report, you should verify that the MG of CBD listed on the product is correct.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each delivers unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, be sure the product doesn’t have any ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: This item is very important and one that is freqently overlooked. How was the product manufactured or produced? Was the product produced in a certified facility by a certified team? Was the CBD extracted from hemp grown in the United States? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp? These are important questions that one should evaluate when purchasing CBD in Longmont.
- Made in the United States: When considering CBD products, it’s always best to use products that are made in the United States with CBD which was extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be grown in various places throughout the world, the United States offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and US farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.