Looking for premium-quality CBD in Long Island City? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a great selection of high-grade, CBD products and provide lightning-fast,free shipping throughout New York!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Long Island City, New York, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company with a mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to to those in need. In addition, it is very important for us to educate our customers about hemp and how it works with our body systems to delivery balance and wellness.
Why Choose fabuleaf CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Full Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast and free shipping to Long Island City and neighboring cities such as oyster-bay, levittown, and north-valley-stream
Is CBD Legal in New York?
The short answer to this question: yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in New York.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, including CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the individual laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses vary from state to state.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state or region.
Important Things to Know When Purchasing CBD Products in Long Island City, NY
Because there are so many different brands to choose from, it can often be quite challenging to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are many good-quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also many inferior-quality products too.
To help you avoid the poor-quality products and identify the best item for you, here are FIVE things to look for when shopping for a CBD product.
- Company Reputation: Before buying a type of CBD product, it’s important to do some due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product and verify that both feature a good reputation with previous customers. Always look for any red flags that indicate that the product is untrustworthy.
- Lab Tests: Before you purchase a CBD product, it is strongly advised to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product wasn’t tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing the product’s lab report, you should verify that the MG of CBD labeled is correct.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each delivers unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, be sure the product does not have ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: How was the CBD product manufactured or produced? Was the product produced in a certified facility by a certified team? Is the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in the United States? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp plant? These are important things that you should evaluate when deciding to buy CBD in Long Island City.
- Made in the U.S.: When considering hemp, it’s ideal to choose products that are made in America with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be sourced from various places throughout the globe, the US offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and American farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.