Looking for full spectrum CBD products in Long Island City? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a premium selection of cannabinoid-rich, CBD products and offer fast, free shipping throughout New York!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Long Island City, New York, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Premium CBD
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company with a primary objective is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to to the world. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to offer education about hemp and how it interacts with our body systems to provide balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
CBD Regulations: Is CBD Legal in New York?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in New York.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the laws and regulations within your state or region.
Things to Look for When Shopping for CBD in Long Island City, NY
With such a vast number different companies to select from, it can be quite difficult to pick the best product for one’s needs. While there are many quality products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many low-quality items too.
To avoid poor-quality products and identify the best item for you, here’s five crucial things to look for when looking to purchase a CBD product.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you buy any type of CBD product, it is crucial to do a bit of research. Search the brand and the product to verify that both feature a good-standing reputation with previous shoppers. Always look for any red flags that may indicate that the product is untrustworthy.
- Lab Testing: Before you purchase a CBD product, it is highly recommended to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product wasn’t tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking a product’s lab report, you always confirm that the mg of CBD labeled is accurate.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each delivers unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: How was the CBD product produced or manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a standardized facility by a qualified team? Is the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in the United States? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp plant? These are crucial focuses that you must consider when purchasing CBD in Long Island City or anywhere really.
- Made in the USA: When it comes to CBD products, it’s best to purchase products that are made in the US with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in various places across the globe, the United States offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and US farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.