Shopping for premium-grade CBD oil products in Long Branch? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a great selection of high-grade, hemp-derived CBD products and offer free shipping throughout New Jersey!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Long Branch, New Jersey, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Premium CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a mission is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to to the world. In addition, it is very important for us to educate consumers about hemp and how it interacts with our bodies to delivery balance and wellness.
Why Choose Our Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Stay Informed: Is CBD Oil Legal in New Jersey?
To quickly answer this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in New Jersey.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses vary from state to state.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
What to Know When Shopping for CBD Products in Long Branch, NJ
Because there are so many different products to choose from, it can be difficult to determine the quality of a CBD product. While there are many quality products that are on the market, there are also many poor-quality products too.
To help you avoid the poor-quality products and identify the ideal product for you, here’s FIVE things to know when buying CBD.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it’s crucial to do some due dilligence. Do a search of both the brand and the product to verify that both exhibit a good reputation with past customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that indicate that the product is sketchy.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before purchasing any CBD product, it is highly advised to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it wasn’t tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking a product’s lab test report, you always confirm that the concentration of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each type offers unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, be sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: This point is super important and one that is often overlooked. How was the CBD product produced or manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a proper facility? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in the US? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp plant? These are crucial points that you should consider when shopping for CBD in Long Branch or anywhere really.
- American-Made: When considering hemp, it’s ideal to choose products that are made in the US with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in various places around the globe, the United States has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and US farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.