Free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Long Beach, New York, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Quality CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company with a sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to to the world. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to provide education about CBD and how it works with our bodies to delivery balance and wellness.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Contains a Powerful Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast,free shipping to Long Beach and other cities including ozone-park, lindenhurst, and rockville-centre
CBD Regulations: Is CBD Oil Legal in New York?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in New York.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses may vary at the state level.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws in your state or region.
5 Things to Know When Buying CBD Products in Long Beach, NY
With such a vast amount different options to select from, it can be quite challenging to gauge the quality of CBD products. While there are, of course, many premium-quality products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many low-quality CBD products too.
To help you avoid the bad-quality products and identify the ideal item for you, here are five things to know when purchasing a CBD product.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you decide to purchase any type of CBD product, it is important to do some research. Do a search of both the brand and the product and check that both have a good reputation with past customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that may indicate that the company is questionable.
- Lab Testing: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is highly recommended to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If it was not tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying the product’s lab test report, you should verify that the MG of CBD listed on the product is correct.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each type of CBD delivers unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering buying. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, make sure the product does not have ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: This one is super important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the product manufactured or produced? Was the product produced in a certified facility? Was the CBD extracted from hemp grown in the United States? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp plant? These are critical focuses that you should consider when shopping for CBD in Long Beach.
- American-Made: When considering hemp, it’s best to use products that are made in the United States with CBD that is extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be grown in various places throughout the globe, the US has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.