Shopping for high-grade CBD oil products in Long Beach? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a wide variety of cannabinoid-rich, CBD products and offer lightning-fast,free shipping on every order throughout California!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Long Beach, California, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company whose mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to to the world. Additionally, it is very important for us to educate people about hemp and how it works with our bodies to delivery balance and well being.
The fabuleaf CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Contains a Wide Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast and free shipping to Long Beach and nearby cities such as union-city, fremont, and agoura-hills
California CBD Laws: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in California?
The short answer to this question: yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in California.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses may vary across different states.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state or region.
Things to Look for When Purchasing CBD Products in Long Beach, CA
Because there are so many various products, it can often be quite challenging to gauge the quality of a CBD product. While there are a variety premium-quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also, unfortunately, many bad-quality items too.
To help you avoid poor-quality products and find the ideal product for your needs, here are 5 important things to be aware of when purchasing a CBD product.
- Company Reputation: Before you decide to buy a type of CBD product, it is critical to do a little bit of due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product and check that both have a solid reputation with previous customers. Always look for any red flags that indicate that the brand is sketchy.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before buying a CBD product, it is highly recommended to check that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it wasn’t tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking a product’s lab test report, you always verify that the mg of CBD listed on the product is correct.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each type delivers unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, make sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: How was the CBD product produced or manufactured? Was the product produced in a proper facility by a qualified team? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in the United States? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp plant? These are critical focuses that you should consider when shopping for CBD in Long Beach or anywhere really.
- American-Made: When considering hemp, it’s always best to purchase products that are made in the United States with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places across the globe, the US has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and American farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.