Looking for high-grade CBD in Lompoc? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide variety of US-made, hemp-derived CBD products and provide free shipping on every order throughout California!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Lompoc, California, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Full Spectrum CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose mission is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to educate people about hemp and how it works with our body systems to provide balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Legal Concerns: Is Hemp CBD Legal in California?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in California.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses may vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the laws and regulations within your state or region.
Things to Look for When Buying CBD in Lompoc, CA
With so many different brands to choose from, it can be difficult to select the right product for one’s needs. While there are, of course, a variety premium-quality CBD products that are on available, there are also many bad-quality products as well.
To avoid bad-quality products and find the best product for you, here’s five things to know when shopping for CBD.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you buy a type of CBD product, it’s crucial to do a bit of research. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product and confirm that both feature a good reputation with past shoppers. Look for any red flags that could indicate that the company is questionable.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If it had not been tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing the product’s lab test report, you always confirm that the MG of CBD on the label is correct.
- Type of CBD: Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each type of CBD offers a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, make sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: How was the CBD product manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a proper facility by a trained team? Is the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in the US? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp plant? These are important questions that you should consider when purchasing CBD in Lompoc.
- Made in the US: When considering hemp, it’s always best to select products that are made in the United States with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places around the globe, the US offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.