Shopping for premium CBD products in Lombard? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a wide selection of cannabinoid-rich, CBD products and provide fast, free shipping throughout Illinois!
Free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Lombard, Illinois, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Quality CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company whose ultimate goal is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to educate our customers about hemp and how it interacts with our body to provide balance and wellness.
Experience The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Full Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast,free shipping to Lombard and neighboring cities such as north-chicago, hanover, and evergreen-park
Is CBD Oil Legal in Illinois?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Illinois.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the individual laws and regulations that govern specific uses vary across different states.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the laws and regulations in your state or region.
Common Things to Know When Purchasing CBD Products in Lombard, IL
With so many different options, it can be challenging to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are, of course, a variety quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also many poor-quality products as well.
To avoid poor-quality products and pick the best product for your needs, here are five crucial things to know when purchasing a CBD product.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before buying a type of CBD product, it is essential to do your due dilligence. Do a search of the brand and the product and confirm that both exhibit a good-standing reputation with past shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that could indicate that the brand is untrustworthy.
- Lab Testing: Before buying any CBD product, it is highly advised to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product wasn’t tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking the product’s lab analysis report, you always verify that the MG of CBD on the label is correct.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each type delivers a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should match with your needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: How was the CBD produced? Was it produced in a proper facility by a trained team? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in America? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp plant? These are important questions that one must consider when purchasing CBD in Lombard or anywhere really.
- Is the product made in the US: When considering CBD products, it’s ideal to purchase products that are made in the United States with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be grown in numerous places throughout the globe, the United States offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and US farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.