Looking for premium CBD products in Lombard? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide selection of high-grade, hemp-derived CBD products and provide fast and free shipping on every order throughout Illinois!
Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Lombard, Illinois, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, it is very important for us to educate consumers about CBD and how it works with our body systems to provide balance and wellness.
Experience The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
Is CBD Legal in Illinois?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Illinois.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the individual laws & regulations that dictate specific uses will vary across different states.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the laws and regulations within your state or region.
Several Things to Look for When Purchasing CBD Products in Lombard, IL
With such a vast amount various options to choose from, it can often become difficult to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are many quality products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many low-quality CBD products too.
To help you avoid bad-quality products and find the right item for you, here are five important things to be aware of when looking to purchase CBD.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before purchasing any CBD product, it is critical to do some due dilligence. Search the brand and the product and check that both feature a good-standing reputation with previous customers. Look for any red flags that could indicate that the brand is questionable.
- Lab Testing: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is highly recommended to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If it had not been tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying the product’s lab test report, you should verify that the mg of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each type of CBD provides a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, make sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: This point is super important and one that is often overlooked. How was the CBD produced or manufactured? Was the product produced in a standardized facility by a trained team? Was the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in America? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp? These are important points that one must think about when shopping for CBD in Lombard.
- Made in the U.S.: When considering CBD, it’s ideal to select products that are made in America with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be grown in various places across the world, the US has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and US farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.