Shopping for hemp-derived CBD products in Lodi? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide variety of quality, hemp-derived CBD products and offer fast, free shipping on every order throughout California!
Free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Lodi, California, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose ultimate goal is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to our customers. Additionally, it is very important for us to educate consumers about CBD and how it works with our body systems to provide balance and well-being.
The fabuleaf CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Powerful Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast shipping to Lodi and neighboring cities like montebello, desert-hot-springs, and la-canada-flintridge
Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in California?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in California.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific uses will vary at the state level.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws in your state or region.
5 Things to Look for When Purchasing CBD Products in Lodi, CA
Because there are so many different brands to choose from, it can often be difficult to gauge the quality of CBD products. While there are, of course, many high-quality products that are on available, there are also, unfortunately, many bad-quality products as well.
To avoid low-quality products and identify the perfect item for your needs, here’s a variety of things to be aware of when looking to purchase CBD products.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before purchasing a type of CBD product, it’s always best to do a little bit of due dilligence. Do a search of the brand and the product and confirm that both exhibit a solid reputation with past shoppers. Always look for any red flags that indicate that the brand is untrustworthy.
- Lab Testing: Before you purchase any CBD product, it is strongly recommended to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product wasn’t tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying the product’s lab analysis report, you should verify that the MG of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each type of CBD offers a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, be sure the product does not contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: This point is super important and one that is often overlooked. How was the product manufactured or produced? Was the product produced in a proper facility? Was the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in the US? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are critical focuses that you should evaluate when deciding to buy CBD in Lodi or anywhere really.
- Made in the USA: When it comes to hemp, it’s best to use products that are made in the US with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places throughout the globe, the US has the ideal environment for growing hemp and US farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.