Looking for premium-quality CBD Oil in Livingston? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide selection of quality, hemp-derived CBD products and provide fast, free shipping on every order throughout New Jersey!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Livingston, New Jersey, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Premium CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company with a primary objective is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to our customers. In addition, it is very important for us to offer education about CBD and how it works with our body systems to provide balance and well-being.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Powerful Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast,free shipping to Livingston and neighboring cities including readington, long-branch, and hillsborough
New Jersey CBD Laws: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in New Jersey?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in New Jersey.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific uses will vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the laws and regulations in your state or region.
Important Things to Look for When Purchasing CBD in Livingston, NJ
With so many different companies, it can often be quite challenging to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are, of course, a variety premium-quality CBD products available, there are also many low-quality items too.
In order to avoid the poor-quality products and find the ideal item for your needs, here are five important things to be aware of when buying a CBD product.
- Company Reputation: Before you decide to purchase any type of CBD product, it’s best to do some research. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product to confirm that both have a good reputation with previous customers. Look for any red flags that may indicate that the brand is bad news.
- Lab Tests: Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it is highly recommended to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it wasn’t tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking the product’s lab analysis report, you should confirm that the mg of CBD labeled is accurate.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each type of CBD provides unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, be sure the product does not contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: How was the CBD manufactured? Was the product produced in a certified facility by a certified team? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in America? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp plant? These are crucial things that you must evaluate when buying CBD in Livingston.
- Made in the US: When it comes to CBD, it’s best to purchase products that are made in the United States with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places across the world, the US offers the ideal environment for growing hemp.