Looking for premium CBD products in Livermore? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a wide selection of high-quality, hemp-derived CBD products and offer fast and free shipping throughout California!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Livermore, California, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a ultimate goal is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to those in need. In addition, it is very important for us to provide education about cannabis and how it interacts with our body systems to delivery balance and well-being.
Experience The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Contains a Full Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast shipping to Livermore and neighboring cities like diamond-bar, inglewood, and san-pablo
An Important Question: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in California?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in California.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, including CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws and regulations that govern specific-case uses vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
Five Things to Know When Purchasing CBD in Livermore, CA
Because there are so many different products, it can often become difficult to choose the best product for one’s needs. While there are, of course, many premium-quality CBD products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many poor-quality items too.
To avoid the poor-quality products and pick the right item for you, here are five important things to look for when looking to purchase a CBD product.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before buying a CBD product, it’s always best to do some research. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product and verify that both exhibit a good reputation with past customers. Always look for any red flags that could indicate that the brand is sketchy.
- Lab Tests: Before purchasing any CBD product, it is strongly recommended to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product wasn’t tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying a product’s lab report, you should verify that the amount of CBD labeled is correct.
- CBD Type: Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each provides a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should match with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, make sure the product doesn’t have any ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: This point is extremely important and one that is freqently overlooked. How was the product produced or manufactured? Was the product produced in a proper facility? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in the United States? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp? These are crucial things that one need to evaluate when purchasing CBD in Livermore.
- Made in the United States: When it comes to hemp, it’s ideal to choose products that are made in the United States with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be grown in various places across the globe, America offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and American farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.