Shopping for high-grade CBD oil products in Littleton? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a wide selection of quality, hemp-derived CBD products and provide fast and free shipping on every order throughout Colorado!
Free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Littleton, Colorado, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company with a sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to educate the world about CBD and how it interacts with our bodies to delivery balance and wellness.
Experience The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Powerful Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast and free shipping to Littleton and nearby cities including cimarron-hills, northglenn, and castle-rock
CBD Regulations in Colorado: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Colorado?
The short answer to this question: yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Colorado.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific uses will vary at the state level.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws in your state or region.
What to Know When Shopping for CBD Products in Littleton, CO
Because there are so many various products, it can often become challenging to choose the best choice for one’s needs. While there are, of course, many quality CBD products that are on available, there are also many low-quality CBD products as well.
To help you avoid poor-quality products and find the ideal item for you, here’s five important things to know when buying CBD products.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you buy any CBD product, it’s essential to do a bit of due dilligence. Do a search of the brand and the product to check that both exhibit a solid reputation with past customers. Always look for any red flags that could indicate that the brand is questionable.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before you purchase a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product was not tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing a product’s lab report, you should verify that the MG of CBD listed on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each type provides a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, be sure the product does not have any ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: This point is extremely important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the CBD manufactured or produced? Was the CBD produced in a certified facility? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in America? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp plant? These are important questions that you need to consider when shopping for CBD in Littleton or anywhere really.
- Made in the USA: When considering CBD, it’s best to select products that are made in the United States with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places throughout the world, America offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and American farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.