Looking for high-grade CBD in Little Rock? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a wide selection of US-made, hemp-derived CBD products and offer fast, free shipping throughout Arkansas!
Free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Little Rock, Arkansas, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Quality CBD
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company with a sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum CBD products to to the world. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to educate our customers about cannabis and how it works with our bodies to provide balance and well being.
The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Full Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast and free shipping to Little Rock and neighboring cities like north-little-rock, sherwood, and rogers
CBD Regulations: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Arkansas?
The short answer to this question: yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Arkansas.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses will vary across different states.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws in your state or region.
Five Things to Know When Shopping for CBD in Little Rock, AR
With so many various products to select from, it can be challenging to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are a variety good-quality products available, there are also many inferior-quality CBD products as well.
To help avoid the low-quality products and find the right item for your needs, here are a variety of things to look for when looking to purchase CBD products.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before buying any CBD product, it is important to do a bit of research. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product and check that both have a good reputation with previous customers. Look for any red flags that may indicate that the company is questionable.
- Lab Reports: Before purchasing any CBD product, it is highly advised to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If it was not tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying the product’s lab test report, you should verify that the mg of CBD on the label is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each delivers unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should align with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, be sure the product doesn’t contain ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: This item is extremely important and one that is often overlooked. How was the CBD product produced? Was the product produced in a certified facility? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in the US? How was the CBD extracted from the plant? These are critical points that one must think about when deciding to buy CBD in Little Rock.
- Made in the USA: When considering hemp, it’s ideal to choose products that are made in the United States with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places across the world, America has the ideal environment for growing hemp.