Shopping for premium CBD Oil in Lincoln? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide variety of cannabinoid-rich, CBD products and offer fast and free shipping on every order throughout Rhode Island!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Lincoln, Rhode Island, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Quality CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company whose sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, it is very important for us to offer education about cannabis and how it interacts with our body systems to provide balance and well-being.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
An Important Question: Is CBD Legal in Rhode Island?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Rhode Island.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the individual laws and regulations that govern specific uses vary across different states.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
5 Things to Look for When Shopping for CBD Products in Lincoln, RI
Because there are so many various companies, it can often be quite difficult to gauge the quality of a CBD product. While there are, of course, many good-quality products that are on the market, there are also many bad-quality CBD products too.
To avoid the low-quality products and find the best product for your needs, here’s 5 important things to look for when purchasing a CBD product.
- Company Reputation: Before buying any type of CBD product, it is essential to do some research. Do a search of the brand and the product to confirm that both exhibit a good reputation with past shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that may indicate that the brand is bad news.
- Lab Tests: Before you decide to buy any CBD product, it is strongly advised to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product had not been tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing the product’s lab analysis report, you should confirm that the amount of CBD listed on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each type provides unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, be sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: How was the CBD product produced? Was the product produced in a certified facility by a certified team? Was the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in the US? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp? These are critical points that one must consider when deciding to buy CBD in Lincoln.
- Is the product made in the US: When considering hemp, it’s best to use products that are made in the US with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in various places across the globe, the US has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and US farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.