Looking for high-quality CBD products in Lincoln? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a premium selection of cannabinoid-rich, hemp-derived CBD products and offer lightning-fast,free shipping throughout Rhode Island!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Lincoln, Rhode Island, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose ultimate goal is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to our customers. Additionally, it is very important for us to offer education about hemp and how it interacts with our body systems to delivery balance and well-being.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Full Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast shipping to Lincoln and other cities including north-providence, coventry, and providence
CBD Regulations in Rhode Island: Is CBD Legal in Rhode Island?
To quickly answer this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Rhode Island.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses vary at the state level.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
What to Look for When Purchasing CBD Products in Lincoln, RI
With such a vast number different brands to select from, it can often become difficult to select the ideal product for one’s needs. While there are a variety premium-quality products that are on the market, there are also, unfortunately, many poor-quality products too.
To help you avoid poor-quality products and find the ideal item for you, here’s 5 crucial things to be aware of when buying CBD products.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before purchasing any CBD product, it’s always best to do a bit of research. Do a search of the brand and the product and verify that both have a good reputation with past shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that may indicate that the brand is sketchy.
- Lab Tests: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is highly recommended to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product was not tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking a product’s lab test report, you always verify that the concentration of CBD listed on the product is correct.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each type of CBD provides a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, make sure the product does not have ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: This one is extremely important and one that is typically overlooked. How was the CBD produced or manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a certified facility? Was the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in the United States? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp plant? These are critical points that you need to think about when purchasing CBD in Lincoln or anywhere really.
- Made in the U.S.: When considering hemp, it’s always best to purchase products that are made in America with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places around the world, the US has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.