Shopping for high-quality CBD Oil in Lincoln? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a wide selection of high-grade, CBD products and offer fast and free shipping on every order throughout Nebraska!
Free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Lincoln, Nebraska, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Premium CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company with a primary objective is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to our customers. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate consumers about hemp and how it interacts with our body systems to provide balance and well being.
The fabuleaf CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
CBD Regulations in Nebraska: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Nebraska?
To quickly answer this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Nebraska.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses will vary at the state level.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the regulations and laws in your state or region.
Five Things to Know When Purchasing CBD Oil in Lincoln, NE
Because there are so many various brands to select from, it can often be quite difficult to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality products. While there are many good-quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also many inferior-quality CBD products as well.
In order to avoid poor-quality products and pick the perfect item for you, here are FIVE things to be aware of when looking to purchase a CBD product.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before purchasing any CBD product, it’s best to do a little bit of due dilligence. Search both the brand and the product and confirm that both have a solid reputation with previous customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that could indicate that the brand is untrustworthy.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before you purchase any CBD product, it is strongly recommended to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it had not been tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing the product’s lab report, you always confirm that the mg of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each type of CBD offers unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, make sure the product doesn’t have any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: How was the CBD product produced or manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a standardized facility? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in America? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the plant? These are important focuses that you should think about when buying CBD in Lincoln.
- Made in America: When considering hemp, it’s always best to select products that are made in the United States with CBD that is extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places around the world, America offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.