Looking for premium-quality CBD oil products in Lincoln? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a great selection of US-made, CBD products and provide lightning-fast,free shipping on every order throughout Indiana!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Lincoln, Indiana, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Quality CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to our customers. In addition, it is very important for us to provide education about CBD and how it works with our bodies to delivery balance and well-being.
Why Choose fabuleaf CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast shipping to Lincoln and neighboring cities like vincennes, michigan, and greenwood
Stay Informed: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Indiana?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Indiana.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the individual laws and regulations that govern specific uses may vary at the state level.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations in your state or region.
What to Know When Shopping for CBD Products in Lincoln, IN
Because there are such a vast amount various brands, it can often become quite difficult to gauge the quality of a CBD product. While there are, of course, a variety good-quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also, unfortunately, many low-quality CBD products as well.
In order to avoid low-quality products and find the right item for your needs, here’s five crucial things to be aware of when looking to buy CBD products.
- Product Ratings: Before purchasing any CBD product, it’s always best to do your research. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product and confirm that both feature a solid reputation with past shoppers. Always look for any red flags that may indicate that the brand is questionable.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before you purchase any CBD product, it is strongly advised to check that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it had not been tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking a product’s lab analysis report, you always verify that the mg of CBD labeled is accurate.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each type offers unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, be sure the product doesn’t have any ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: How was the CBD product produced or manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a standardized facility by a qualified team? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in the United States? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp plant? These are crucial questions that one should consider when deciding to buy CBD in Lincoln.
- Is the product made in the US: When it comes to CBD, it’s always best to purchase products that are made in America with CBD that is extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in various places around the globe, America has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and American farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.