Free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Lincoln, California, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company whose primary objective is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to to those in need. In addition, one of secondary goals is to provide education about cannabis and how it works with our bodies to provide balance and wellness.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Contains a Full Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast,free shipping to Lincoln and other cities such as hemet, lemoore, and west-whittier-los-nietos
Stay Informed: Is Hemp CBD Legal in California?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in California.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the laws and regulations that dictate specific uses may vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the laws and regulations in your state or region.
What to Know When Purchasing CBD Products in Lincoln, CA
Because there are so many different companies to select from, it can become quite challenging to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are, of course, a variety high-quality products out there, there are also many poor-quality products too.
To help you avoid poor-quality products and identify the best item for you, here are five important things to know when looking to buy a CBD product.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it is crucial to do some research. Search both the brand and the product and confirm that both have a good-standing reputation with previous customers. Always look for any red flags that might indicate that the product is questionable.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before you purchase any CBD product, it is strongly advised to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product wasn’t tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying the product’s lab analysis report, you should verify that the concentration of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- CBD Type: Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each provides unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, be sure the product doesn’t have any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: This one is super important and one that is often overlooked. How was the CBD produced? Was the CBD produced in a certified facility by a trained team? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in America? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp? These are crucial points that you need to consider when buying CBD in Lincoln.
- American-Made: When considering CBD, it’s always best to purchase products that are made in America with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places around the world, America has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and American farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.