Shopping for premium CBD oil products in Liberty? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a great selection of high-grade, CBD products and offer fast, free shipping throughout Ohio!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Liberty, Ohio, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Quality CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose primary objective is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum CBD products to to the world. Additionally, it is very important for us to educate people about CBD and how it works with our body to provide balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Is CBD Legal in Ohio?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Ohio.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the individual laws and regulations that govern specific uses will vary at the state level.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
Important Things to Know When Shopping for CBD Products in Liberty, OH
Because there are such a vast amount different products to select from, it can be challenging to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality products. While there are many good-quality products out there, there are also many bad-quality products too.
In order to avoid bad-quality products and identify the best product for you, here’s five crucial things to know when looking to purchase CBD products.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before you decide to buy any CBD product, it is always best to do some research. Search the brand and the product and verify that both feature a good reputation with past customers. Look for any red flags that may indicate that the company is sketchy.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before you decide to buy any CBD product, it is highly recommended to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product had not been tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking the product’s lab analysis report, you always verify that the concentration of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each type offers a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, make sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: This point is very important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the product manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a standardized facility? Is the CBD extracted from hemp grown in the US? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp plant? These are important focuses that you must evaluate when purchasing CBD in Liberty.
- Made in America: When it comes to CBD products, it’s ideal to use products that are made in the United States with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places around the globe, the US offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.