Looking for premium-quality CBD oil products in Lexington? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide variety of high-quality, CBD products and offer free shipping on every order throughout South Carolina!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Lexington, South Carolina, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum CBD products to to the world. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate our customers about CBD and how it interacts with our body to provide balance and well-being.
Experience The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Powerful Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast,free shipping to Lexington and neighboring cities like greenwood, greer, and taylors
CBD Regulations: Is CBD Legal in South Carolina?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in South Carolina.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the laws and regulations that govern specific uses may vary at the state level.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws and regulations in your state or region.
5 Things to Look for When Buying CBD Products in Lexington, SC
Because there are so many various brands to select from, it can often be quite challenging to select the best CBD product for one’s needs. While there are many quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also, unfortunately, many poor-quality items as well.
In order to avoid the poor-quality products and identify the perfect item for your needs, here’s 5 crucial things to be aware of when buying CBD.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before buying any type of CBD product, it is always best to do a little bit of due dilligence. Do a search of both the brand and the product and verify that both feature a good reputation with previous shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that may indicate that the product is sketchy.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before you decide to buy any CBD product, it is strongly recommended to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product was not tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying the product’s lab report, you should confirm that the concentration of CBD labeled is accurate.
- CBD Type: Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each delivers unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering buying. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, be sure the product does not have ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: How was the product produced or manufactured? Was the product produced in a standardized facility? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in America? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp? These are critical questions that one should evaluate when purchasing CBD in Lexington or anywhere really.
- Is the product made in the US: When it comes to CBD, it’s ideal to choose products that are made in the United States with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places around the globe, the United States has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and US farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.