Shopping for high-quality CBD products in Lexington? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide selection of cannabinoid-rich, CBD products and offer fast and free shipping on every order throughout Massachusetts!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Lexington, Massachusetts, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Quality CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose ultimate goal is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum CBD products to to the world. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to provide education about hemp and how it interacts with our body systems to provide balance and well-being.
The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Powerful Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast shipping to Lexington and neighboring cities including milton, northampton, and greenfield-town
CBD Regulations in Massachusetts: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Massachusetts?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Massachusetts.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses may vary across different states.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the regulations and laws in your state or region.
Important Things to Know When Shopping for CBD in Lexington, MA
With such a vast number various options, it can often be quite challenging to pick the best choice for one’s needs. While there are many good-quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also, unfortunately, many bad-quality CBD products too.
To help avoid the low-quality products and pick the best product for your needs, here’s 5 important things to look for when looking to purchase CBD.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you buy any type of CBD product, it’s best to do a little bit of research. Do a search of the brand and the product and check that both exhibit a solid reputation with past shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that could indicate that the product is bad news.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before you purchase any CBD product, it is strongly recommended to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If it wasn’t tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking the product’s lab report, you always confirm that the mg of CBD labeled is correct.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each delivers unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: This point is super important and one that is often overlooked. How was the CBD product manufactured or produced? Was the product produced in a appropriate facility by a trained team? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in America? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp? These are crucial things that you need to consider when buying CBD in Lexington or anywhere really.
- Made in the USA: When considering hemp, it’s best to purchase products that are made in the US with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places across the world, the US has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.