Shopping for premium-grade CBD products in Lexington? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a great selection of cannabinoid-rich, hemp-derived CBD products and offer fast, free shipping on every order throughout Kentucky!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Lexington, Kentucky, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Premium CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a primary objective is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to our customers. In addition, it is very important for us to offer education about CBD and how it works with our body to delivery balance and well being.
The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
CBD Regulations: Is CBD Legal in Kentucky?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Kentucky.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws and regulations that govern specific uses vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws in your state or region.
What to Know When Shopping for CBD in Lexington, KY
Because there are so many different companies, it can become quite difficult to pick the right CBD product for one’s needs. While there are, of course, a variety high-quality products out there, there are also many inferior-quality products as well.
To avoid poor-quality products and pick the perfect item for your needs, here’s five important things to be aware of when purchasing CBD products.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you buy any type of CBD product, it is best to do some due dilligence. Search both the brand and the product and check that both exhibit a good-standing reputation with previous shoppers. Look for any red flags that could indicate that the product is sketchy.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before you purchase any CBD product, it is strongly recommended to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product wasn’t tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying the product’s lab analysis report, you always verify that the concentration of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each type of CBD delivers unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, make sure the product does not contain ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: How was the CBD product manufactured or produced? Was it produced in a proper facility? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in the US? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp plant? These are crucial focuses that one should think about when deciding to buy CBD in Lexington.
- Made in the United States: When considering CBD products, it’s best to select products that are made in the US with CBD that is extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be grown in numerous places throughout the globe, America has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.