Shopping for full spectrum CBD products in Lexington? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a premium selection of cannabinoid-rich, hemp-derived CBD products and provide fast, free shipping on every order throughout Kentucky!
Free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Lexington, Kentucky, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose ultimate goal is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to our customers. In addition, one of secondary goals is to provide education about hemp and how it interacts with our bodies to provide balance and well-being.
Why Choose fabuleaf Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Full Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast and free shipping to Lexington and neighboring cities like pleasure-ridge-park, louisville, and lexington-fayette
Legal Concerns: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Kentucky?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Kentucky.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws and regulations that dictate specific uses may vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state or region.
What to Look for When Purchasing CBD in Lexington, KY
With such a vast number different companies to select from, it can often become challenging to gauge the quality of CBD products. While there are, of course, many quality products available, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality CBD products as well.
To help avoid poor-quality products and find the perfect item for your needs, here’s five important things to look for when shopping for CBD.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before you decide to buy any type of CBD product, it’s always best to do a bit of due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product and check that both feature a good reputation with past shoppers. Look for any red flags that might indicate that the brand is sketchy.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before you decide to buy any CBD product, it is highly recommended to check that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product was not tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying the product’s lab report, you should verify that the MG of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD: Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each type provides a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should match with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, make sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: How was the CBD product manufactured or produced? Was the product produced in a appropriate facility? Is the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in the United States? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp? These are crucial questions that one must consider when deciding to buy CBD in Lexington or anywhere really.
- Made in the United States: When considering CBD products, it’s ideal to purchase products that are made in the United States with CBD that is extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places across the world, the US offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.