Shopping for premium-grade CBD oil products in Lewiston? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide variety of US-made, CBD products and provide fast and free shipping on every order throughout Maine!
Free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Lewiston, Maine, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a ultimate goal is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to to the world. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to provide education about hemp and how it interacts with our bodies to delivery balance and well-being.
Experience The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Powerful Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast,free shipping to Lewiston and other cities such as scarborough, auburn, and waterville
Maine CBD Laws: Is CBD Oil Legal in Maine?
The short answer to this question: yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Maine.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the individual laws & regulations that dictate specific uses will vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations in your state or region.
Things to Look for When Shopping for CBD Oil in Lewiston, ME
With such a vast number various brands to choose from, it can often become quite challenging to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality products. While there are a variety quality CBD products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many bad-quality products as well.
In order to avoid poor-quality products and identify the ideal item for your needs, here are several things to know when looking to purchase CBD products.
- Company Reputation: Before you buy any CBD product, it’s crucial to do a bit of research. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product to confirm that both exhibit a good-standing reputation with past customers. Look for any red flags that may indicate that the brand is bad news.
- Lab Testing: Before purchasing any CBD product, it is highly recommended to check that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it wasn’t tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing a product’s lab report, you always verify that the amount of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each type provides unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, be sure the product doesn’t have any ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: This item is extremely important and one that is often overlooked. How was the product produced? Was the product produced in a appropriate facility by a certified team? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in America? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp? These are crucial questions that one must evaluate when buying CBD in Lewiston or anywhere really.
- Made in the U.S.: When it comes to hemp, it’s ideal to purchase products that are made in the US with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be grown in numerous places around the globe, America has the ideal environment for growing hemp and US farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.