Shopping for full spectrum CBD oil products in Lewiston? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a wide selection of high-quality, hemp-derived CBD products and provide free shipping on every order throughout Idaho!
Free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Lewiston, Idaho, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Quality CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum CBD products to to the world. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate our customers about cannabis and how it works with our bodies to delivery balance and wellness.
The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast shipping to Lewiston and other cities like coeur-dalene, idaho-falls, and ammon
An Important Question: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Idaho?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Idaho.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific uses may vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state or region.
What to Know When Purchasing CBD Products in Lewiston, ID
With so many different brands, it can become quite difficult to select the best item for one’s needs. While there are, of course, a variety high-quality CBD products that are on available, there are also, unfortunately, many low-quality items as well.
To avoid the poor-quality products and identify the ideal product for you, here’s several things to be aware of when shopping for CBD products.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before buying any type of CBD product, it is best to do a little bit of due dilligence. Search both the brand and the product to confirm that both exhibit a good-standing reputation with past shoppers. Look for any red flags that may indicate that the product is untrustworthy.
- Lab Testing: Before you purchase any CBD product, it is strongly advised to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product wasn’t tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing a product’s lab report, you should confirm that the mg of CBD labeled is correct.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each type of CBD delivers a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, be sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: How was the product manufactured or produced? Was the CBD produced in a appropriate facility by a certified team? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in the US? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp plant? These are important things that one need to evaluate when deciding to buy CBD in Lewiston or anywhere really.
- American-Made: When it comes to hemp, it’s ideal to select products that are made in the US with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places around the globe, America has the ideal environment for growing hemp and US farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.