Shopping for high-grade CBD products in Lenoir? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide selection of high-quality, hemp-derived CBD products and offer fast and free shipping throughout North Carolina!
Free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Lenoir, North Carolina, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Premium CBD
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company with a mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum CBD products to to those in need. In addition, it is very important for us to provide education about hemp and how it interacts with our body systems to provide balance and well being.
Why Choose Our Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast shipping to Lenoir and other cities such as greenville, jacksonville, and fuquay-varina
An Important Question: Is CBD Legal in North Carolina?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in North Carolina.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws and regulations that dictate specific uses will vary across different states.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the regulations and laws in your state or region.
What to Know When Purchasing CBD Products in Lenoir, NC
With such a vast number various brands to choose from, it can often become challenging to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are a variety high-quality products out there, there are also many inferior-quality items as well.
In order to avoid bad-quality products and find the best item for you, here are five crucial things to know when shopping for CBD products.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you purchase any CBD product, it’s always best to do a little bit of due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product to verify that both have a good reputation with past shoppers. Always look for any red flags that may indicate that the brand is not worth a try.
- Lab Tests: Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it is highly advised to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product had not been tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing the product’s lab test report, you always confirm that the amount of CBD labeled is accurate.
- CBD Type: Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each type provides a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, be sure the product doesn’t have any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: This point is very important and one that is freqently overlooked. How was the CBD manufactured? Was it produced in a proper facility by a certified team? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in the United States? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp plant? These are important questions that one need to think about when buying CBD in Lenoir or anywhere really.
- Made in the USA: When considering CBD products, it’s always best to use products that are made in America with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places around the world, the US has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.