Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Lemont, Illinois, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a ultimate goal is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to to the world. Additionally, it is very important for us to provide education about CBD and how it works with our body to provide balance and wellness.
Experience The fabuleaf CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Packed with a Full Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast shipping to Lemont and nearby cities like lake-forest, dixon, and aurora
An Important Question: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Illinois?
To quickly answer this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Illinois.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses may vary from state to state.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations in your state or region.
Five Things to Look for When Buying CBD Oil in Lemont, IL
Because there are such a vast amount various brands to select from, it can often be difficult to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are, of course, a variety good-quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also many inferior-quality items too.
To avoid low-quality products and find the ideal item for you, here’s 5 important things to be aware of when buying a CBD product.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before you decide to purchase a type of CBD product, it is always best to do a bit of research. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product and confirm that both exhibit a good reputation with past shoppers. Always look for any red flags that indicate that the product is not worth a try.
- Lab Testing: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is strongly advised to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it had not been tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing a product’s lab analysis report, you should confirm that the MG of CBD on the label is correct.
- Type of CBD in Product: Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each type offers a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, be sure the product does not have ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: This item is extremely important and one that is freqently overlooked. How was the CBD manufactured or produced? Was it produced in a appropriate facility? Is the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in the US? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp? These are important focuses that one should consider when shopping for CBD in Lemont.
- Is the product made in the US: When it comes to CBD products, it’s ideal to choose products that are made in the United States with CBD which was extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places around the world, the United States has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and American farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.