Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Lemon Grove, California, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company whose sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to to the world. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate consumers about CBD and how it interacts with our bodies to provide balance and well being.
The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Full Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast and free shipping to Lemon Grove and other cities such as santa-fe-springs, apple-valley, and woodland
Legal Concerns: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in California?
The short answer to this question: yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in California.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws & regulations that govern specific uses vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws in your state or region.
5 Things to Know When Shopping for CBD Products in Lemon Grove, CA
With so many different options, it can often become challenging to gauge the quality of a CBD product. While there are many premium-quality products available, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality CBD products as well.
To help you avoid poor-quality products and pick the ideal item for your needs, here are 5 important things to look for when purchasing CBD products.
- Company Reputation: Before buying any CBD product, it is important to do a little bit of due dilligence. Do a search of the brand and the product to verify that both feature a good reputation with previous shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that may indicate that the company is untrustworthy.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before purchasing a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it had not been tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying a product’s lab test report, you always verify that the MG of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each type provides a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, be sure the product doesn’t have any ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: How was the CBD product produced or manufactured? Was it produced in a certified facility? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in the US? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp? These are critical focuses that you should consider when shopping for CBD in Lemon Grove or anywhere really.
- Made in the United States: When it comes to hemp, it’s best to buy products that are made in the United States with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be grown in numerous places throughout the globe, America has the ideal environment for growing hemp and American farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.