Shopping for premium-quality CBD oil products in Lehigh Acres? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a premium selection of cannabinoid-rich, hemp-derived CBD products and offer lightning-fast,free shipping throughout Florida!
Free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Lehigh Acres, Florida, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company whose mission is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum CBD products to our customers. In addition, one of secondary goals is to provide education about cannabis and how it works with our body systems to provide balance and wellness.
Experience The fabuleaf CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
CBD Regulations in Florida: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Florida?
The short answer to this question: yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Florida.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws and regulations that govern specific-case uses may vary across different states.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
What to Know When Purchasing CBD in Lehigh Acres, FL
Because there are so many different options to choose from, it can be challenging to gauge the quality of CBD products. While there are a variety premium-quality CBD products available, there are also many bad-quality items as well.
To avoid the low-quality products and identify the ideal item for you, here’s five things to look for when purchasing a CBD product.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before you decide to buy any type of CBD product, it’s essential to do some research. Search the brand and the product and check that both have a good reputation with past shoppers. Always look for any red flags that might indicate that the brand is questionable.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before buying a CBD product, it is highly advised to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it wasn’t tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking a product’s lab analysis report, you always verify that the amount of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD: Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each offers a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, be sure the product doesn’t have any ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: This point is extremely important and one that is often overlooked. How was the CBD product manufactured or produced? Was the product produced in a certified facility by a trained team? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in the US? How was the CBD extracted from the plant? These are critical questions that one should think about when purchasing CBD in Lehigh Acres or anywhere really.
- Is the product made in the US: When considering CBD, it’s ideal to purchase products that are made in America with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places throughout the world, the US offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and US farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.