Shopping for full spectrum CBD Oil in Lehi? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a wide selection of cannabinoid-rich, CBD products and provide lightning-fast,free shipping on every order throughout Utah!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Lehi, Utah, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company with a sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to the world. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate the world about cannabis and how it interacts with our body to provide balance and wellness.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ Products
Utah CBD Laws: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Utah?
To quickly answer this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Utah.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses may vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the laws and regulations in your state or region.
What to Look for When Purchasing CBD in Lehi, UT
With such a vast number different companies to choose from, it can become challenging to select the ideal choice for one’s needs. While there are many high-quality products that are on the market, there are also, unfortunately, many bad-quality items too.
In order to avoid poor-quality products and find the right product for your needs, here are several things to be aware of when shopping for CBD products.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you buy a type of CBD product, it is important to do a bit of research. Search the brand and the product to check that both have a solid reputation with past shoppers. Look for any red flags that could indicate that the company is bad news.
- Lab Testing: Before buying a CBD product, it is strongly advised to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If it was not tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing the product’s lab test report, you should confirm that the amount of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each type of CBD delivers a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, make sure the product doesn’t contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: This one is extremely important and one that is freqently overlooked. How was the CBD produced or manufactured? Was the product produced in a proper facility? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in the US? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp? These are crucial things that you should consider when shopping for CBD in Lehi.
- Made in the U.S.: When it comes to hemp, it’s best to select products that are made in America with CBD that is extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places throughout the world, the United States offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.