Shopping for premium-quality CBD in Lehi? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a wide selection of high-quality, hemp-derived CBD products and provide fast, free shipping throughout Utah!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Lehi, Utah, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Quality CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a primary objective is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, it is very important for us to provide education about hemp and how it interacts with our bodies to delivery balance and well-being.
Experience The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Full Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast shipping to Lehi and neighboring cities including provo, eagle-mountain, and murray
CBD Regulations in Utah: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Utah?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Utah.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws and regulations that govern specific-case uses may vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
Important Things to Look for When Buying CBD Oil in Lehi, UT
Because there are so many various brands to choose from, it can often be quite challenging to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality products. While there are many quality products available, there are also, unfortunately, many bad-quality items too.
In order to avoid the low-quality products and find the ideal item for your needs, here’s 5 things to be aware of when shopping for a CBD product.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you purchase a CBD product, it’s always best to do some due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product to verify that both have a good reputation with past shoppers. Always look for any red flags that indicate that the brand is sketchy.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before you purchase a CBD product, it is highly advised to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it wasn’t tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking a product’s lab analysis report, you should confirm that the amount of CBD on the label is correct.
- Type of CBD: Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each type of CBD offers a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, be sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: This one is extremely important and one that is typically overlooked. How was the CBD manufactured or produced? Was it produced in a proper facility? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in the US? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp? These are crucial focuses that one should think about when deciding to buy CBD in Lehi.
- Made in the United States: When considering CBD, it’s best to buy products that are made in America with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places across the globe, the United States has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.