Looking for high-grade CBD products in Lees Summit? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a wide variety of high-quality, CBD products and provide lightning-fast,free shipping throughout Missouri!
Free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Lees Summit, Missouri, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Premium CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company whose mission is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to our customers. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate people about cannabis and how it works with our bodies to delivery balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Full Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast,free shipping to Lees Summit and nearby cities like independence, jefferson-city, and liberty
Legal Concerns: Is CBD Legal in Missouri?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Missouri.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the laws and regulations that govern specific uses will vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
5 Things to Know When Buying CBD in Lees Summit, MO
With such a vast number various brands to select from, it can often become quite difficult to determine the quality of a CBD product. While there are, of course, a variety premium-quality CBD products out there, there are also many low-quality items as well.
To avoid bad-quality products and find the perfect product for you, here are five things to be aware of when buying CBD products.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you decide to buy a type of CBD product, it’s always best to do a bit of due dilligence. Do a search of both the brand and the product and confirm that both feature a good reputation with past shoppers. Look for any red flags that could indicate that the brand is untrustworthy.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it is highly recommended to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product was not tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking the product’s lab analysis report, you always verify that the amount of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- CBD Type: Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each delivers unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should align with your needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, be sure the product does not have ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: This point is super important and one that is often overlooked. How was the CBD product produced? Was the product produced in a standardized facility? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in America? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are important focuses that one should evaluate when purchasing CBD in Lees Summit.
- Made in America: When considering hemp, it’s ideal to choose products that are made in America with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places throughout the world, the United States offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and American farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.