Shopping for premium-quality CBD products in Lees Summit? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a great selection of cannabinoid-rich, hemp-derived CBD products and provide fast, free shipping on every order throughout Missouri!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Lees Summit, Missouri, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, it is very important for us to educate consumers about CBD and how it interacts with our bodies to provide balance and well-being.
The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Legal Concerns: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Missouri?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Missouri.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws & regulations that govern specific uses vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the regulations and laws in your state or region.
5 Things to Know When Buying CBD Oil in Lees Summit, MO
With such a vast number various brands, it can often become quite difficult to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality products. While there are a variety premium-quality products that are on available, there are also many bad-quality products as well.
To help you avoid poor-quality products and find the right item for your needs, here are a variety of things to know when shopping for CBD products.
- Product Ratings: Before purchasing any type of CBD product, it’s always best to do a bit of research. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product and check that both have a good reputation with previous shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that may indicate that the company is questionable.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before you purchase any CBD product, it is strongly recommended to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product was not tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing the product’s lab analysis report, you should confirm that the concentration of CBD labeled is accurate.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each offers unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, make sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: How was the CBD manufactured? Was the product produced in a appropriate facility? Is the CBD extracted from hemp grown in America? How was the CBD extracted from the plant? These are important things that one need to evaluate when deciding to buy CBD in Lees Summit.
- Made in the US: When considering CBD, it’s best to choose products that are made in the US with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in various places around the globe, the US has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and American farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.