Shopping for high-grade CBD in Lebanon? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a wide variety of cannabinoid-rich, CBD products and provide fast, free shipping on every order throughout Tennessee!
Free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Lebanon, Tennessee, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Quality CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company with a mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to our customers. In addition, it is very important for us to educate people about hemp and how it interacts with our body systems to provide balance and well being.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Contains a Full Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast and free shipping to Lebanon and other cities such as knoxville, mount-juliet, and smyrna
CBD Regulations in Tennessee: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Tennessee?
To quickly answer this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Tennessee.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses will vary from state to state.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations in your state or region.
Common Things to Look for When Shopping for CBD Products in Lebanon, TN
With so many different products, it can become quite difficult to determine the quality of CBD products. While there are a variety premium-quality products available, there are also, unfortunately, many bad-quality CBD products as well.
To avoid the low-quality products and identify the right product for you, here are a variety of things to look for when looking to purchase CBD products.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before you buy any CBD product, it is essential to do your research. Search both the brand and the product to check that both feature a good-standing reputation with past customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that may indicate that the brand is questionable.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before buying a CBD product, it is strongly advised to check that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it was not tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking a product’s lab test report, you should confirm that the MG of CBD on the label is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each type of CBD delivers a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, be sure the product does not have any ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: This point is extremely important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the CBD product manufactured or produced? Was the product produced in a proper facility? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in the US? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp? These are important things that you should evaluate when deciding to buy CBD in Lebanon.
- Made in America: When considering hemp, it’s always best to use products that are made in America with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places across the world, the US has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and US farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.