Shopping for hemp-derived CBD in Lebanon? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide variety of high-quality, CBD products and provide fast and free shipping throughout Oregon!
Free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Lebanon, Oregon, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a primary objective is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to the world. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate our customers about CBD and how it interacts with our body systems to delivery balance and well-being.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
CBD Regulations in Oregon: Is CBD Oil Legal in Oregon?
To quickly answer this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Oregon.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws and regulations that govern specific uses vary across different states.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the laws and regulations within your state or region.
Several Things to Know When Shopping for CBD Oil in Lebanon, OR
With so many different products, it can often become difficult to determine the quality of CBD products. While there are, of course, many premium-quality CBD products out there, there are also many bad-quality items too.
To help you avoid the poor-quality products and find the ideal item for your needs, here are FIVE things to look for when looking to buy CBD products.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you decide to purchase any type of CBD product, it is crucial to do some research. Do a search of both the brand and the product to confirm that both exhibit a solid reputation with past shoppers. Look for any red flags that could indicate that the product is bad news.
- Lab Tests: Before purchasing a CBD product, it is highly advised to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it was not tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking the product’s lab report, you should verify that the concentration of CBD labeled is accurate.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each delivers a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, be sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: This one is super important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the product produced? Was it produced in a certified facility? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in the US? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are critical points that one need to evaluate when buying CBD in Lebanon.
- Made in the US: When it comes to CBD, it’s best to purchase products that are made in the US with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places throughout the world, the United States has the ideal environment for growing hemp.