Fast, free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Lebanon, Oregon, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company with a ultimate goal is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to those in need. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate our customers about CBD and how it works with our bodies to delivery balance and wellness.
Experience The fabuleaf CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Full Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast and free shipping to Lebanon and neighboring cities like redmond, tualatin, and tigard
An Important Question: Is CBD Legal in Oregon?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Oregon.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws and regulations that dictate specific uses vary at the state level.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the laws and regulations within your state or region.
What to Look for When Purchasing CBD Oil in Lebanon, OR
With such a vast number various companies, it can often become difficult to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality products. While there are, of course, many quality products that are on the market, there are also many poor-quality CBD products too.
To help you avoid low-quality products and pick the right product for you, here are FIVE things to know when looking to buy CBD products.
- Product Ratings: Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it’s crucial to do a little bit of due dilligence. Do a search of the brand and the product and verify that both have a good-standing reputation with previous customers. Always look for any red flags that might indicate that the brand is bad news.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it is strongly advised to check that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product was not tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing the product’s lab analysis report, you should confirm that the amount of CBD on the label is correct.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each type provides a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, make sure the product does not have ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: How was the product produced or manufactured? Was it produced in a proper facility? Is the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in the United States? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp plant? These are critical points that you need to evaluate when purchasing CBD in Lebanon.
- Made in the USA: When considering hemp, it’s always best to buy products that are made in the United States with CBD which was extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places throughout the globe, the US has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.