Free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Lebanon, Ohio, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a primary objective is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to to the world. Additionally, it is very important for us to educate our customers about CBD and how it works with our body to provide balance and wellness.
Experience The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast,free shipping to Lebanon and neighboring cities such as upper, kettering, and bowling-green
Legal Concerns: Is CBD Oil Legal in Ohio?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Ohio.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, including CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that govern specific uses vary across different states.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the laws and regulations in your state or region.
What to Know When Buying CBD in Lebanon, OH
With so many different products, it can often become challenging to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are, of course, a variety quality products available, there are also many bad-quality CBD products too.
To help avoid the bad-quality products and pick the ideal product for your needs, here’s 5 crucial things to look for when purchasing a CBD product.
- Company Reputation: Before purchasing a CBD product, it is critical to do your due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product to check that both have a good reputation with previous shoppers. Look for any red flags that could indicate that the product is untrustworthy.
- Lab Testing: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is highly advised to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product had not been tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing a product’s lab analysis report, you always verify that the amount of CBD on the label is correct.
- Type of CBD in Product: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each offers a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, be sure the product doesn’t contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: How was the CBD product manufactured or produced? Was the CBD produced in a appropriate facility? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in America? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp plant? These are important focuses that one must consider when shopping for CBD in Lebanon or anywhere really.
- Made in the USA: When considering CBD, it’s ideal to buy products that are made in the United States with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in various places around the world, America offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.