Shopping for premium-quality CBD oil products in Lebanon? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a great selection of high-grade, CBD products and provide lightning-fast,free shipping on every order throughout Indiana!
Free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Lebanon, Indiana, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company whose ultimate goal is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum CBD products to to those in need. In addition, it is very important for us to educate people about hemp and how it interacts with our body to provide balance and well-being.
Why Choose fabuleaf CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
CBD Regulations: Is CBD Oil Legal in Indiana?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Indiana.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws and regulations that dictate specific uses may vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
Things to Know When Shopping for CBD Oil in Lebanon, IN
With such a vast amount various companies, it can often become quite difficult to choose the best CBD product for one’s needs. While there are a variety quality products that are on available, there are also many poor-quality items as well.
To avoid the poor-quality products and pick the perfect product for you, here are five crucial things to be aware of when looking to purchase CBD products.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you purchase a type of CBD product, it is important to do your due dilligence. Do a search of the brand and the product to confirm that both feature a solid reputation with past customers. Always look for any red flags that may indicate that the brand is questionable.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before buying any CBD product, it is highly advised to check that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product had not been tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking the product’s lab report, you always confirm that the amount of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD in Product: Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each type provides unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, be sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: This item is extremely important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the CBD manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a certified facility? Was the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in the US? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the plant? These are crucial questions that you must consider when purchasing CBD in Lebanon.
- Made in the United States: When it comes to hemp, it’s ideal to buy products that are made in America with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be grown in numerous places throughout the globe, America has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.