Shopping for high-quality CBD in Layton? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a great selection of cannabinoid-rich, hemp-derived CBD products and provide free shipping on every order throughout Utah!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Layton, Utah, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum CBD products to to the world. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate people about hemp and how it works with our body to delivery balance and well-being.
Why Choose fabuleaf Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
CBD Regulations: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Utah?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Utah.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific uses will vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
What to Look for When Buying CBD in Layton, UT
With so many different options, it can be quite difficult to choose the ideal item for one’s needs. While there are, of course, a variety high-quality CBD products available, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality products as well.
To help you avoid low-quality products and identify the right item for you, here are five crucial things to look for when purchasing CBD products.
- Product Ratings: Before you decide to buy any type of CBD product, it is best to do some research. Do a search of the brand and the product and confirm that both feature a good reputation with past customers. Look for any red flags that could indicate that the company is sketchy.
- Lab Reports: Before purchasing any CBD product, it is strongly recommended to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it wasn’t tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying a product’s lab test report, you always confirm that the mg of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each offers a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should match with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, make sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: How was the CBD manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a certified facility by a qualified team? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp that was grown in the US? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp? These are critical questions that one should consider when purchasing CBD in Layton or anywhere really.
- Made in the USA: When considering CBD, it’s always best to buy products that are made in the US with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places around the world, America has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.