Free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Layton, Utah, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Quality CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company whose primary objective is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to to the world. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to educate consumers about cannabis and how it works with our body systems to delivery balance and well being.
The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Powerful Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast,free shipping to Layton and nearby cities such as saratoga-springs, north-ogden, and syracuse
Stay Informed: Is CBD Legal in Utah?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Utah.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that govern specific uses vary across different states.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the laws and regulations in your state or region.
What to Look for When Buying CBD in Layton, UT
With so many various brands, it can be difficult to differntiate between good CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are, of course, a variety quality CBD products out there, there are also many low-quality items as well.
To help avoid poor-quality products and find the right product for your needs, here are five crucial things to be aware of when purchasing CBD products.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before you decide to purchase a type of CBD product, it is important to do some due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product and verify that both feature a good reputation with previous shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that might indicate that the company is untrustworthy.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before you purchase a CBD product, it is strongly advised to check that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product wasn’t tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking a product’s lab analysis report, you should confirm that the concentration of CBD on the label is correct.
- Type of CBD in Product: Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each provides unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, be sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: How was the product produced? Was the product produced in a proper facility? Is the CBD extracted from hemp grown in the US? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp plant? These are crucial things that you must think about when purchasing CBD in Layton or anywhere really.
- Made in the U.S.: When considering CBD products, it’s best to choose products that are made in the US with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be grown in various places around the world, America offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.