Free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Lawton, Oklahoma, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose primary objective is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to to the world. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate our customers about hemp and how it works with our body systems to delivery balance and well-being.
The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast and free shipping to Lawton and neighboring cities including mustang, midwest-city, and sapulpa
CBD Regulations in Oklahoma: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Oklahoma?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Oklahoma.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses may vary across different states.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
Things to Know When Purchasing CBD Oil in Lawton, OK
With so many various companies to select from, it can become quite challenging to determine the quality of a CBD product. While there are, of course, a variety premium-quality CBD products available, there are also many inferior-quality products too.
To help avoid bad-quality products and identify the ideal item for your needs, here are five things to know when looking to buy CBD products.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before you decide to purchase a type of CBD product, it is important to do your research. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product and verify that both exhibit a good reputation with past customers. Look for any red flags that might indicate that the product is bad news.
- Lab Reports: Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it is highly advised to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product had not been tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking a product’s lab report, you should verify that the MG of CBD labeled is correct.
- Type of CBD in Product: Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each type provides a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, be sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: This point is extremely important and one that is freqently overlooked. How was the CBD product manufactured or produced? Was the product produced in a certified facility by a trained team? Was the CBD extracted from hemp grown in the United States? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp? These are critical things that you need to evaluate when buying CBD in Lawton.
- American-Made: When it comes to CBD products, it’s always best to buy products that are made in America with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places throughout the world, the United States offers the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and US farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.