Shopping for high-grade CBD Oil in Lawrenceville? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a great selection of cannabinoid-rich, CBD products and provide free shipping throughout Georgia!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Lawrenceville, Georgia, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose primary objective is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to educate people about hemp and how it interacts with our body systems to provide balance and wellness.
Why Choose Our Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Powerful Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast,free shipping to Lawrenceville and other cities like columbus, marietta, and tucker
An Important Question: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Georgia?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Georgia.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, including CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses will vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws and regulations in your state or region.
Five Things to Know When Buying CBD Products in Lawrenceville, GA
Because there are so many various products, it can be difficult to gauge the quality of CBD products. While there are, of course, many good-quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also, unfortunately, many low-quality items as well.
In order to avoid low-quality products and identify the best item for you, here are 5 important things to look for when shopping for CBD.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before buying a type of CBD product, it is crucial to do some due dilligence. Do a search of both the brand and the product and confirm that both exhibit a good-standing reputation with previous customers. Look for any red flags that indicate that the company is sketchy.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it is highly recommended to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it had not been tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking a product’s lab report, you always verify that the concentration of CBD on the label is correct.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each provides unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should match with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, be sure the product doesn’t contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: This point is very important and one that is typically overlooked. How was the CBD product manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a standardized facility? Was the CBD extracted from hemp grown in America? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp? These are important questions that you must evaluate when deciding to buy CBD in Lawrenceville or anywhere really.
- Is the product made in the US: When it comes to CBD products, it’s always best to use products that are made in the United States with CBD that is extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places across the globe, America has the ideal environment for growing hemp and US farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.