Looking for top-quality CBD Oil in Lawrenceville? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a great selection of quality, hemp-derived CBD products and provide fast, free shipping throughout Georgia!
Free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Lawrenceville, Georgia, use code LOCAL15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Premium CBD
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company with a ultimate goal is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to to the world. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate consumers about cannabis and how it interacts with our body systems to provide balance and wellness.
Experience The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
An Important Question: Is CBD Legal in Georgia?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Georgia.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws & regulations that dictate specific uses vary from state to state.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
Several Things to Look for When Buying CBD Products in Lawrenceville, GA
Because there are such a vast number different brands to select from, it can often be difficult to select the right item for one’s needs. While there are, of course, a variety quality products available, there are also many poor-quality items too.
To avoid the poor-quality products and find the perfect product for you, here are five things to be aware of when looking to purchase CBD products.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it’s best to do a little bit of due dilligence. Search the brand and the product and verify that both have a good-standing reputation with past customers. Always look for any red flags that might indicate that the company is not worth a try.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it is highly recommended to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it was not tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking a product’s lab report, you should confirm that the mg of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each delivers a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should match with your individual needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: This point is extremely important and one that is freqently overlooked. How was the product manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a proper facility? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in the United States? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp plant? These are important things that you should think about when deciding to buy CBD in Lawrenceville or anywhere really.
- Is the product made in the US: When considering hemp, it’s best to choose products that are made in the United States with CBD that is extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places throughout the globe, America has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and American farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.