Looking for high-grade CBD oil products in Lawrence? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We offer a wide variety of high-grade, CBD products and offer fast, free shipping throughout Massachusetts!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Lawrence, Massachusetts, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company with a ultimate goal is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum CBD products to our customers. Additionally, it is very important for us to educate consumers about CBD and how it interacts with our body systems to provide balance and well-being.
Why Choose fabuleaf Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Packed with a Powerful Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast and free shipping to Lawrence and nearby cities such as marlborough, shrewsbury, and taunton
CBD Regulations: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Massachusetts?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Massachusetts.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses will vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
Important Things to Look for When Buying CBD Oil in Lawrence, MA
With so many various companies to select from, it can often be difficult to gauge the quality of CBD products. While there are, of course, a variety high-quality products that are on the market, there are also many low-quality items too.
In order to avoid the bad-quality products and pick the ideal product for your needs, here are a variety of things to know when looking to purchase CBD products.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you buy a type of CBD product, it is essential to do some due dilligence. Do a search of both the brand and the product to confirm that both exhibit a good reputation with past shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that indicate that the company is untrustworthy.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before purchasing a CBD product, it is highly recommended to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it had not been tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying a product’s lab analysis report, you always verify that the concentration of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each offers unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: How was the CBD product manufactured? Was it produced in a certified facility by a trained team? Is the CBD extracted from hemp grown in the United States? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp plant? These are critical things that you must think about when shopping for CBD in Lawrence or anywhere really.
- American-Made: When it comes to CBD, it’s always best to buy products that are made in America with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places around the world, America offers the ideal environment for growing hemp and US farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.