Looking for premium-grade CBD in Lawrence? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a wide selection of US-made, CBD products and provide free shipping throughout Massachusetts!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Lawrence, Massachusetts, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a sole purpose is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to our customers. In addition, one of secondary goals is to provide education about CBD and how it interacts with our body systems to provide balance and well-being.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
CBD Regulations: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Massachusetts?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Massachusetts.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses may vary at the state level.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws in your state or region.
What to Look for When Shopping for CBD Oil in Lawrence, MA
With such a vast amount various options to choose from, it can often become quite challenging to gauge the quality of CBD products. While there are, of course, many premium-quality products out there, there are also many bad-quality items too.
In order to avoid bad-quality products and pick the ideal item for you, here’s FIVE things to know when shopping for CBD products.
- Company Reputation: Before you buy a CBD product, it’s critical to do some due dilligence. Do a search of both the brand and the product to verify that both exhibit a good reputation with past customers. Always look for any red flags that could indicate that the product is sketchy.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before you decide to purchase a CBD product, it is highly advised to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it was not tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking the product’s lab test report, you always confirm that the amount of CBD labeled is accurate.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each type delivers unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should match with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Standards of Production: This item is extremely important and one that is typically overlooked. How was the CBD produced or manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a certified facility by a certified team? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in the United States? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp plant? These are critical things that you must consider when shopping for CBD in Lawrence.
- Made in the United States: When it comes to CBD, it’s best to choose products that are made in America with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places across the globe, the US offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and American farmers generally practice superior cultivation standards.