Shopping for hemp-derived CBD in Lawrence? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a great selection of cannabinoid-rich, hemp-derived CBD products and provide free shipping on every order throughout Kansas!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Lawrence, Kansas, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company with a mission is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to the world. In addition, one of secondary goals is to provide education about cannabis and how it interacts with our body systems to delivery balance and well being.
Experience The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Powerful Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast and free shipping to Lawrence and other cities such as shawnee, garden-city, and overland-park
Legal Concerns: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Kansas?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Kansas.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses vary across different states.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the laws and regulations within your state or region.
What to Know When Buying CBD Oil in Lawrence, KS
With such a vast amount different brands, it can become quite difficult to determine the quality of a CBD product. While there are, of course, many good-quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also many bad-quality products as well.
In order to avoid the poor-quality products and find the best product for you, here’s five crucial things to look for when shopping for CBD products.
- Company Reputation: Before you decide to buy any CBD product, it is best to do your research. Search both the brand and the product to confirm that both have a good reputation with past customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that might indicate that the company is sketchy.
- Lab Testing: Before you purchase a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product was not tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking a product’s lab analysis report, you should confirm that the MG of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each type offers unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, make sure the product doesn’t contain ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: How was the product produced? Was it produced in a certified facility? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in the US? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are critical questions that one need to evaluate when purchasing CBD in Lawrence.
- Made in America: When it comes to CBD, it’s best to use products that are made in the United States with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places across the globe, the US offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and American farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.