Looking for premium CBD in Lawrence? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a premium selection of quality, CBD products and provide lightning-fast,free shipping on every order throughout Indiana!
Free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Lawrence, Indiana, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Quality CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose ultimate goal is to provide high-quality, safe, effective CBD products to to those in need. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate the world about hemp and how it works with our body to provide balance and wellness.
Experience The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Indiana CBD Laws: Is Hemp-Derived CBD Legal in Indiana?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Indiana.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the individual laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses may vary from state to state.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws in your state or region.
What to Know When Buying CBD Products in Lawrence, IN
Because there are so many various companies, it can be challenging to determine the quality of a CBD product. While there are a variety quality CBD products available, there are also, unfortunately, many low-quality products too.
In order to avoid the low-quality products and identify the perfect item for you, here’s five things to know when looking to buy CBD.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before buying any type of CBD product, it’s essential to do your due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product and check that both have a good reputation with previous shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that may indicate that the company is not worth a try.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before buying any CBD product, it is strongly advised to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product wasn’t tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying the product’s lab report, you should verify that the concentration of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- CBD Type: Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each type delivers a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should match with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, make sure the product does not contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: How was the CBD manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a standardized facility? Is the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in the US? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp? These are critical focuses that one need to evaluate when shopping for CBD in Lawrence or anywhere really.
- American-Made: When considering CBD products, it’s ideal to purchase products that are made in America with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be sourced from numerous places around the world, the United States offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.