Shopping for premium-quality CBD Oil in Lawrence? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a premium selection of quality, hemp-derived CBD products and provide fast and free shipping on every order throughout Indiana!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Lawrence, Indiana, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Quality CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, it is very important for us to offer education about cannabis and how it interacts with our body to delivery balance and well-being.
The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Powerful Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast shipping to Lawrence and nearby cities such as richland, guilford, and delaware
Is Hemp CBD Legal in Indiana?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Indiana.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws & regulations that govern specific-case uses may vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws within your state or region.
What to Know When Shopping for CBD Products in Lawrence, IN
Because there are so many different products, it can often be quite challenging to choose the best item for one’s needs. While there are many quality products out there, there are also many poor-quality items as well.
To avoid the bad-quality products and identify the right item for your needs, here are 5 important things to be aware of when shopping for a CBD product.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before purchasing any type of CBD product, it is always best to do some due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product to verify that both feature a good-standing reputation with previous shoppers. Look for any red flags that indicate that the company is bad news.
- Lab Reports: Before you purchase any CBD product, it is highly advised to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If the product had not been tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying a product’s lab report, you should confirm that the mg of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each provides a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, be sure the product does not have ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: How was the product manufactured or produced? Was it produced in a appropriate facility by a certified team? Is the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in the US? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp? These are critical points that one must consider when deciding to buy CBD in Lawrence or anywhere really.
- Made in the United States: When considering CBD, it’s always best to buy products that are made in the United States with CBD which was extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be grown in various places throughout the world, the United States offers the ideal environment for growing hemp and American farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.