Looking for hemp-derived CBD products in Laurinburg? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide variety of cannabinoid-rich, CBD products and offer fast and free shipping on every order throughout North Carolina!
Free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Laurinburg, North Carolina, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company whose mission is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum CBD products to our customers. In addition, it is very important for us to educate our customers about cannabis and how it works with our body systems to provide balance and well-being.
The fabuleaf CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Wide Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast shipping to Laurinburg and neighboring cities like charlotte, kernersville, and henderson
Stay Informed: Is Hemp CBD Legal in North Carolina?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in North Carolina.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, which include CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the laws and regulations that dictate specific-case uses may vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
Things to Look for When Shopping for CBD Oil in Laurinburg, NC
Because there are such a vast amount various options to select from, it can be quite challenging to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality products. While there are, of course, many good-quality products that are on available, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality CBD products too.
To avoid bad-quality products and find the perfect product for your needs, here are FIVE things to be aware of when looking to buy a CBD product.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you decide to buy any CBD product, it is always best to do a little bit of research. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product and check that both feature a solid reputation with previous shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that may indicate that the company is questionable.
- Lab Reports: Before you purchase any CBD product, it is highly advised to check that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product had not been tested, there’s no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking the product’s lab analysis report, you should verify that the mg of CBD listed on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD: Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each delivers a set of unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should match with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. Furthermore, be sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: How was the CBD product manufactured? Was the product produced in a certified facility by a qualified team? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in America? How were the cannabinoids extracted from the hemp plant? These are important questions that one need to think about when buying CBD in Laurinburg.
- Made in the US: When considering CBD products, it’s always best to use products that are made in the United States with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be grown in numerous places across the world, the US has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and US farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.