Shopping for high-quality CBD Oil in Laurel? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a premium selection of US-made, hemp-derived CBD products and provide lightning-fast,free shipping throughout Virginia!
Free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Laurel, Virginia, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company with a primary objective is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum CBD products to to those in need. In addition, one of secondary goals is to offer education about cannabis and how it interacts with our body systems to provide balance and well-being.
Experience The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Packed with a Powerful Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast and free shipping to Laurel and neighboring cities such as kingstowne, waynesboro, and mechanicsville
CBD Regulations: Is CBD Legal in Virginia?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, hemp-derived CBD is legal in Virginia.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the laws and regulations that govern specific uses may vary at the state level.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
What to Know When Buying CBD Products in Laurel, VA
With such a vast number different options to select from, it can become quite difficult to select the best item for one’s needs. While there are many good-quality CBD products out there, there are also, unfortunately, many poor-quality products too.
To help you avoid the poor-quality products and identify the ideal item for your needs, here’s five things to be aware of when purchasing CBD products.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before you buy a type of CBD product, it is crucial to do your due dilligence. Search the brand and the product and confirm that both feature a good reputation with previous customers. Always look for any red flags that indicate that the brand is questionable.
- Lab Reports: Before you purchase a CBD product, it is strongly advised to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If the product had not been tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying the product’s lab analysis report, you should confirm that the concentration of CBD listed on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD in Product: Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum, or Full Spectrum? Each type of CBD offers unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, be sure the product doesn’t have any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: This one is super important and one that is typically overlooked. How was the CBD product produced? Was it produced in a proper facility? Was the CBD extracted from hemp grown in the United States? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are critical points that you need to consider when buying CBD in Laurel or anywhere really.
- Is the product made in the US: When it comes to CBD products, it’s best to select products that are made in the United States with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places across the globe, America has the ideal environment for growing hemp.