Shopping for premium-quality CBD in Laurel? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide variety of high-quality, hemp-derived CBD products and offer fast and free shipping throughout Mississippi!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Laurel, Mississippi, use code GOOGLE15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose primary objective is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum CBD products to to the world. In addition, it is very important for us to educate our customers about cannabis and how it works with our body systems to provide balance and wellness.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Powerful Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast shipping to Laurel and nearby cities like olive-branch, clinton, and brandon
CBD Regulations in Mississippi: Is CBD Legal in Mississippi?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Mississippi.
In 2018, hemp and it’s derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws and regulations that govern specific uses will vary across different states.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the laws and regulations in your state or region.
What to Look for When Buying CBD Products in Laurel, MS
Because there are so many various products, it can become challenging to gauge the quality of CBD products. While there are many high-quality CBD products that are on the market, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality products too.
To help avoid poor-quality products and identify the ideal product for you, here’s several things to be aware of when purchasing CBD.
- Product Ratings: Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it’s always best to do some research. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product to check that both exhibit a good reputation with previous customers. Be sure to look for any red flags that may indicate that the product is sketchy.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before you decide to buy any CBD product, it is highly recommended to check that product was tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product had not been tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when verifying a product’s lab analysis report, you always confirm that the mg of CBD on the label is accurate.
- Type of CBD in Product: Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each type of CBD delivers a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should align with your needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: This point is extremely important and one that is often overlooked. How was the CBD produced? Was the product produced in a certified facility by a qualified team? Was the CBD extracted from hemp grown in the United States? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are crucial questions that one need to evaluate when purchasing CBD in Laurel or anywhere really.
- Is the product made in the US: When considering CBD products, it’s best to use products that are made in America with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places across the globe, the United States offers the ideal environment for growing hemp and US farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.