Shopping for premium-quality CBD in Laurel? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide selection of US-made, hemp-derived CBD products and provide fast, free shipping on every order throughout Maryland!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Laurel, Maryland, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Quality CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company with a mission is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum CBD products to our customers. Additionally, one of secondary goals is to offer education about hemp and how it interacts with our bodies to provide balance and wellness.
Why Choose fabuleaf™ CBD Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Full Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast,free shipping to Laurel and neighboring cities like glen-burnie, carney, and hanover
Legal Concerns: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Maryland?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Maryland.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the United States, the individual laws and regulations that dictate specific uses may vary across different states.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
What to Look for When Purchasing CBD Products in Laurel, MD
Because there are so many different options, it can often be quite difficult to differntiate between quality CBD products and low-quality ones. While there are a variety premium-quality CBD products that are on available, there are also many poor-quality products too.
To avoid the bad-quality products and pick the right item for you, here’s 5 things to know when purchasing CBD products.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before buying any CBD product, it is crucial to do a bit of due dilligence. Search both the brand and the product and verify that both exhibit a good-standing reputation with past shoppers. Always look for any red flags that may indicate that the brand is questionable.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before you purchase a CBD product, it is strongly advised to confirm that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it was not tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing a product’s lab report, you always verify that the MG of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- CBD Type: Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each provides unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should match with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t contain ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: This point is extremely important and one that is freqently overlooked. How was the CBD product produced or manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a proper facility by a certified team? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in the United States? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp? These are important things that you must think about when deciding to buy CBD in Laurel.
- Made in the USA: When considering CBD, it’s best to buy products that are made in the US with CBD which was extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be grown in numerous places across the globe, America has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.