Fast, free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Lauderhill, Florida, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf Quality CBD
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company whose ultimate goal is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious hemp CBD products to our customers. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate our customers about cannabis and how it interacts with our body to delivery balance and wellness.
The fabuleaf CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Packed with a Full Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Methods
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast,free shipping to Lauderhill and neighboring cities like lakeside, estero, and east-lake-orient-park
CBD Regulations in Florida: Is CBD Oil Legal in Florida?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Florida.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the individual laws and regulations that dictate specific uses vary across different states.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the CBD laws in your state or region.
What to Look for When Buying CBD Oil in Lauderhill, FL
With such a vast amount various companies to choose from, it can often become quite difficult to pick the best product for one’s needs. While there are a variety quality products available, there are also many low-quality CBD products as well.
To help you avoid bad-quality products and identify the right product for you, here are five things to know when looking to buy a CBD product.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before you purchase any CBD product, it is important to do a bit of research. Do a quick Google search of the brand and the product and verify that both exhibit a solid reputation with past customers. Always look for any red flags that may indicate that the brand is not worth a try.
- Certificate of Analysis (COA): Before purchasing any CBD product, it is highly recommended to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it wasn’t tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing a product’s lab test report, you always confirm that the concentration of CBD listed on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD: Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Whole Plant? Each offers a set of unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD should match with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you must always review the ingredients found in any CBD product you are considering buying. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, make sure the product does not contain any ingredients that you are allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Standards: How was the CBD product manufactured or produced? Was the product produced in a standardized facility? Is the CBD extracted organically from hemp grown in the United States? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp? These are critical things that you must evaluate when deciding to buy CBD in Lauderhill.
- American-Made: When considering CBD products, it’s best to purchase products that are made in the US with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic hemp plants. While hemp can be grown in numerous places across the world, the US offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and US farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.