Looking for high-grade CBD products in Lauderdale Lakes? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a great selection of cannabinoid-rich, hemp-derived CBD products and provide lightning-fast,free shipping throughout Florida!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only advantage we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Lauderdale Lakes, Florida, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Quality CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company whose mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum CBD products to our customers. In addition, it is very important for us to educate consumers about hemp and how it interacts with our bodies to provide balance and well being.
The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Packed with a Full Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO and Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast,free shipping to Lauderdale Lakes and other cities including orlando, ensley, and marco-island
CBD Regulations in Florida: Is CBD Oil Legal in Florida?
To provide a quick answer to this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Florida.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, which include CBD, was made federally legal under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that govern specific uses vary across different states.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own research into the regulations and laws in your state or region.
What to Know When Purchasing CBD Products in Lauderdale Lakes, FL
Because there are so many various products, it can be quite difficult to determine the quality of a CBD product. While there are many high-quality CBD products that are on available, there are also many inferior-quality CBD products too.
In order to avoid the low-quality products and identify the best product for you, here’s several things to look for when looking to buy CBD.
- Product Ratings: Before you decide to purchase any CBD product, it is critical to do some due dilligence. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product and check that both have a solid reputation with previous shoppers. Be sure to look for any red flags that may indicate that the product is not worth a try.
- Lab Reports: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is strongly recommended to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it was not tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying the product’s lab analysis report, you should verify that the mg of CBD on the label is accurate.
- Type of CBD: Is it Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or Whole Plant? Each type of CBD delivers unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always check the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about buying. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, be sure the product doesn’t contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or exhibit a sensitivity to.
- Production Process: This one is super important and one that is typically overlooked. How was the CBD product manufactured? Was the product produced in a appropriate facility? Is the CBD extracted from hemp grown in the US? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are crucial points that one should consider when shopping for CBD in Lauderdale Lakes or anywhere really.
- Made in the US: When it comes to CBD products, it’s always best to use products that are made in the United States with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown hemp. While hemp can be grown in numerous places around the globe, the US offers the ideal environment for growing hemp.