Looking for full spectrum CBD Oil in Las Vegas? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a wide variety of US-made, CBD products and provide fast, free shipping on every order throughout Nevada!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Las Vegas, Nevada, use code CBDNEARME15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Premium CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company with a sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to our customers. In addition, one of secondary goals is to educate consumers about CBD and how it interacts with our bodies to delivery balance and wellness.
The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Stay Informed: Is CBD Oil Legal in Nevada?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Nevada.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, which include hemp-derived CBD, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is federally legal in the US, the individual laws and regulations that govern specific-case uses may vary across different states.
That said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws in your state or region.
What to Look for When Purchasing CBD Oil in Las Vegas, NV
With so many various brands to choose from, it can be quite difficult to choose the right product for one’s needs. While there are many good-quality CBD products that are on available, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality items as well.
To avoid the poor-quality products and pick the right product for your needs, here’s a variety of things to be aware of when looking to purchase CBD.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you decide to purchase any type of CBD product, it is best to do a bit of due dilligence. Do a search of the brand and the product and confirm that both exhibit a solid reputation with previous customers. Look for any red flags that indicate that the product is questionable.
- Lab Reports or COA: Before you decide to buy any CBD product, it is highly advised to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If it wasn’t tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when checking the product’s lab analysis report, you always confirm that the MG of CBD on the label is accurate.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each delivers unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should match with your needs and budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As when purchasing any consumable product, you should always review the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In most cases, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are preferred. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: How was the CBD product manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a standardized facility by a certified team? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in America? How was the CBD extracted from the hemp plant? These are important points that you must consider when deciding to buy CBD in Las Vegas or anywhere really.
- Made in the USA: When considering CBD products, it’s always best to choose products that are made in the US with CBD that is CO2 extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be grown in numerous places around the world, the United States has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.