Looking for hemp-derived CBD oil products in Lansing? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
At fabuleaf, We proudly offer a wide selection of high-quality, CBD products and provide fast, free shipping throughout Michigan!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only special we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Lansing, Michigan, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your entire order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Full Spectrum CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida company whose mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective hemp CBD products to to those in need. In addition, it is very important for us to offer education about cannabis and how it interacts with our body to delivery balance and well-being.
Why Choose Our Products
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Contains a Powerful Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide / Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We use fast,free shipping to Lansing and other cities like monroe, oshtemo, and livonia
CBD Regulations: Is CBD Legal in Michigan?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Michigan.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, including CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the Agricultural Improvement Act of 2018.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the individual laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses may vary at the state level.
With that being said, you are strongly advised to do your own individual research into the regulations and laws within your state or region.
Important Things to Look for When Buying CBD Oil in Lansing, MI
With such a vast amount different options, it can often be difficult to pick the best choice for one’s needs. While there are, of course, many good-quality products out there, there are also many poor-quality CBD products as well.
To help avoid poor-quality products and find the best item for your needs, here are five things to be aware of when shopping for a CBD product.
- Product Reputation & Company Reputation: Before you buy a CBD product, it is essential to do a little bit of due dilligence. Search both the brand and the product to check that both have a good-standing reputation with past shoppers. Look for any red flags that might indicate that the company is sketchy.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before buying any CBD product, it is strongly advised to confirm that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab. If the product had not been tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when verifying the product’s lab analysis report, you always confirm that the amount of CBD on the label is accurate.
- Isolate, Full Spectrum, or Broad Spectrum: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it Isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each type of CBD offers a set of unique pros and cons, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t have ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Process: This item is super important and one that is freqently overlooked. How was the CBD product manufactured? Was it produced in a certified facility by a qualified team? Was the CBD organically extracted from hemp that was grown in the United States? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp? These are critical points that one must think about when buying CBD in Lansing or anywhere really.
- Made in the US: When considering CBD products, it’s best to use products that are made in America with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestic cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in various places throughout the globe, America offers the ideal environment for cultivating hemp and American farmers generally follow superior cultivation standards.