Looking for full spectrum CBD Oil in Lansing? You’ve come to the right place–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We proudly offer a great selection of high-quality, hemp-derived CBD products and offer free shipping throughout Illinois!
Free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Lansing, Illinois, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your full order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Hemp-Derived CBD Products
fabuleaf™ is a Florida-based company with a mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to the world. Additionally, it is very important for us to educate consumers about cannabis and how it works with our body to provide balance and well being.
Experience The fabuleaf™ Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single 1100 Acre Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free & Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Lab Tests (see lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We offer fast,free shipping to Lansing and other cities including macomb-city, des-plaines, and avon
Is CBD Legal in Illinois?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Illinois.
In 2018, hemp and hemp-derived products, which include CBD derived from hemp, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws & regulations that dictate specific-case uses vary from state to state.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the CBD laws and regulations within your state or region.
What to Look for When Shopping for CBD Oil in Lansing, IL
With so many various companies, it can often become quite challenging to determine the quality of CBD products. While there are, of course, a variety good-quality CBD products available, there are also, unfortunately, many inferior-quality items as well.
In order to avoid the poor-quality products and identify the best product for you, here are a variety of things to know when looking to purchase CBD products.
- Company Credibility or Reputation: Before purchasing a type of CBD product, it is important to do your due dilligence. Do a search of the brand and the product and check that both feature a good-standing reputation with past customers. Always look for any red flags that indicate that the brand is not worth a try.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before you purchase a CBD product, it is highly advised to verify that product was tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it had not been tested, there is no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. In addition, when reviewing the product’s lab report, you should confirm that the amount of CBD listed on the product is accurate.
- CBD Type: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or Full Spectrum? Each type of CBD delivers unique advantages and disadvantages, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your individual needs as well as your budget.
- Ingredients in the Product: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering purchasing. In general, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. Furthermore, make sure the product does not have ingredients that you are allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: How was the CBD product manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a appropriate facility by a qualified team? Was the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in America? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the plant? These are crucial questions that you need to consider when shopping for CBD in Lansing.
- Made in the US: When it comes to CBD, it’s always best to choose products that are made in the US with CBD which was CO2 extracted from domestically grown cannabis plants. While hemp can be grown in various places throughout the world, the US has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp.