Shopping for premium-grade CBD products in Lansdale? Look no further–fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a wide variety of quality, CBD products and offer lightning-fast,free shipping on every order throughout Pennsylvania!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only bonus we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD Oil in Lansdale, Pennsylvania, use code SAVELOCAL to save 15% off your order!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About fabuleaf™ Hemp-Derived CBD
fabuleaf™ is a Florida CBD company whose mission is to provide high-quality, safe, effective Full Spectrum Hemp Flower CBD products to to the world. Additionally, it is very important for us to educate people about hemp and how it works with our body systems to delivery balance and well-being.
Experience The fabuleaf Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Farm in Colorado
- Contains a Wide Range of Cannabinoids & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Completely Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (check out our lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
- We provide fast and free shipping to Lansdale and neighboring cities including muhlenberg, swatara, and middle-smithfield
Is CBD Legal in Pennsylvania?
The short answer to this question: yes, CBD that was derived from hemp is legal in Pennsylvania.
In 2018, the hemp plant and hemp-derived products, including CBD, was federally legalized under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the US, the individual laws and regulations that govern specific uses vary across different states.
With that being said, you are highly advised to do your own individual research into the laws and regulations within your state or region.
Things to Look for When Purchasing CBD Oil in Lansdale, PA
Because there are so many various companies, it can often become difficult to determine the quality of a CBD product. While there are, of course, a variety quality products that are on available, there are also many inferior-quality items as well.
To avoid low-quality products and identify the best item for you, here are five important things to be aware of when shopping for CBD.
- Company Reputation & Product Ratings: Before buying a type of CBD product, it’s always best to do a bit of research. Do a quick Google search of both the brand and the product and check that both have a good reputation with past shoppers. Look for any red flags that could indicate that the brand is untrustworthy.
- 3rd Party Lab Reports: Before buying any CBD product, it is highly recommended to verify that product was properly tested by a 3rd party lab testing facility. If it had not been tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when checking the product’s lab analysis report, you always verify that the MG of CBD labeled on the product is accurate.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Is it CBD isolate, Broad Spectrum CBD, or full spectrum CBD? Each type delivers unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD in the product should align with your needs and budget.
- Product Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you should always read the ingredients found in any CBD product you are thinking about purchasing. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are best. Furthermore, make sure the product doesn’t have any ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Standards of Production: This item is super important and one that is commonly overlooked. How was the CBD manufactured? Was the CBD produced in a appropriate facility by a certified team? Was the CBD extracted from hemp that was grown in America? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp plant? These are important things that you need to evaluate when deciding to buy CBD in Lansdale or anywhere really.
- Is the product made in the US: When considering CBD products, it’s ideal to buy products that are made in the US with CBD that is extracted from domestically grown hemp plants. While hemp can be sourced from various places around the globe, America has the ideal environment for harvesting hemp and US farmers generally adhere to superior cultivation standards.