Shopping for high-quality CBD in Langley Park? fabuleaf™ has you covered!
We offer a premium selection of cannabinoid-rich, hemp-derived CBD products and offer free shipping throughout Maryland!
Fast, free shipping isn’t the only incentive we offer. If you’re shopping for CBD in Langley Park, Maryland, use code FINDCBD15 to save 15% off your entire cart!
Shop fabuleaf™ Full Spectrum CBD Products
About Our Full Spectrum CBD
fabuleaf™ is a healthcare company with a sole purpose is to provide safe, consistent, efficacious CBD products to to those in need. Additionally, it is very important for us to provide education about cannabis and how it works with our body to provide balance and well-being.
The fabuleaf™ CBD Difference
- Hand Harvested from a Single Source
- Contains a Wide Range of Phytocannabinoid & Terpenes
- Natural & Organic Production Practices
- Cruelty-Free and Non-Intoxicating
- Full Traceability w/ 3rd Party Testing (view lab tests)
- Non-GMO & Pesticide and Herbicide Free
- Organically Certified CO2 Extraction Methods
Stay Informed: Is Hemp CBD Legal in Maryland?
To quickly answer this question yes, CBD derived from hemp is legal in Maryland.
In 2018, the hemp plant and it’s derived products, including hemp-derived CBD, was made federally legal under the 2018 Farm Bill.
While hemp-derived CBD is technically legal in the United States, the laws and regulations that dictate specific uses vary across different states.
That said, you are highly advised to do your own research into the laws and regulations in your state or region.
What to Look for When Shopping for CBD in Langley Park, MD
With so many different companies to choose from, it can be challenging to select the best item for one’s needs. While there are, of course, many quality CBD products out there, there are also many bad-quality items too.
To avoid the poor-quality products and identify the right product for you, here are five important things to look for when purchasing CBD products.
- Company Reputation: Before you purchase a CBD product, it is essential to do some research. Do a search of the brand and the product and verify that both have a solid reputation with past shoppers. Always look for any red flags that could indicate that the brand is untrustworthy.
- Lab Testing: Before you decide to buy a CBD product, it is strongly advised to check that product was properly tested by a 3rd party laboratory. If it had not been tested, you have no way to confirm if it is safe to consume. Furthermore, when reviewing the product’s lab test report, you always confirm that the mg of CBD labeled on the product is correct.
- Type of CBD: Be sure to find out what type of CBD is used in the product. Does the product contain Isolate CBD, Broad Spectrum, or full spectrum CBD? Each type of CBD offers unique pros & cons, and the type of CBD should align with your individual needs and budget.
- Ingredients: As with purchasing any consumable product, you must always check the ingredients contained in any CBD product you are considering buying. Generally, products with all-natural, organic ingredients are ideal. In addition, make sure the product doesn’t contain ingredients that you may be allergic to or sensitive to.
- Production Standards: How was the CBD product produced or manufactured? Was it produced in a standardized facility? Is the CBD organically extracted from hemp grown in America? How was the cannabinoid content extracted from the hemp plant? These are critical questions that you need to evaluate when deciding to buy CBD in Langley Park.
- Made in the US: When it comes to CBD products, it’s always best to purchase products that are made in the US with CBD that is extracted from domestic hemp. While hemp can be sourced from various places across the globe, America has the ideal environment for cultivating hemp.